Executive Wellness Coaching
We empower leaders to fulfill their highest business, personal, and social potential through mindset and behaviour change.
Most companies seek short-term results over long-term sustainable growth. As a consequence, many leaders tend to seek convenience instead of quality and end up stuck in an endless cycle of doing well over being well.
Even if some executives can be professionally and financially successful, they are totally damaged emotionally and spiritually.
Stress, anxiety, overwhelm and fear lead them to even poorer lifestyle choices: over-eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, no workout routine, poor sleep habits, being addicted to their phones, distancing themselves from colleagues, family and friends…
Poor lifestyles choices lead to mood swings, a lack of resilience, low productivity, lack of clarity and thus a declining performance over time.
In that case, the only solution is to break the cycle of toxic choices in order to gain clarity and start building positive momentum.
You might consider executive wellness coaching if you are:
- Stressed, tired, angry, frustrated, demotivated, agitated
- Stuck, depressed, pessimistic
- Spending too much energy to maintain your results
- Having sleep issues
- Experiencing brain fog and use stimulants (caffeine, tobacco,…) to make it through the day
- Having body aches, migraines, heart aches
- Bad with managing your time
- Overwhelmed with the demands at work and in life
- Not trusting people around you, unable to delegate
- Disconnected from a sense of purpose, a “why”
If that’s you, we have the perfect solution for you!
Having an executive wellness coach by your side will offer you quick wins as well
as sustainable benefits:
- Set clear and compelling goals
- Improved stress management
- Building resilience
- Developing leadership
- Increased emotional intelligence
- Better work/life engagement
- Feel more vitality, creativity and motivation
- Accomplishing your goals in a meaningful way
- Improved relationships and communication
- Body-mind awareness
- Better focus and clarity
Why our coaching works?
- We offer a step-by step system that guides you towards immediate and long-term success.
- We offer clarity, support and accountability. Taking action is easy and compelling.
- We challenge you. We will tell you the truth that nobody can tell you. In order to make a great impact, every leader needs to hear the truth.
Who will you become working with us?
- A better leader: inspire, motivate, connect, gain wisdom and lead.
- A better communicator: say the right things the right way at the right time to yourself and to others (customers, employees, board members, investors,…).
- A better decision-maker: Clarity and awareness will enable you to make better choices and powerful decisions.
We coach our clients to mindfully identify and manage their own emotions and the emotions of others in order to become more self-aware and socially aware.
Corporate Wellness Programs
We drive your employees’ engagement because…
Healthy and engaged employees = Better business results
An employee wellness program is no longer a luxury but a necessary business strategy to gain a competitive edge on multiple levels.
Healthy and compassionate companies will attract and retain top talent, and get the most out of their employees. They will outperform and outlive the competition.
Smart business leaders know that happy, healthy employees mean better business – in the form of improved engagement, increased productivity and a greater sense of purpose and job satisfaction. Companies who want to make a difference and improve the overall well-being of their employees and business will adopt a more comprehensive approach.
Identifying and understanding what wellness means for each organization is the first step to creating relevant and tailored program to best support your employees.
We offer customized holistic wellness programs that serve your company’s culture, vision, goals and demographics.
Benefits for your organization:
- Improved employee engagement and performance
- Attracting and retaining top talent
- Job satisfaction
- Healthy and thriving culture and morale
- Costs reduction
Benefits for your employees:
- Satisfaction, engagement and morale
- Workplace community and culture
- Improved work/life engagement
- Increased retention rate
- Productivity and profit
A few topics addressed by our programs and workshops:
- Stress management and resilience
- Emotional intelligence
- Mindfulness Habits
- Goal-achievement and Well-being
- Emotional habits of efficient leaders
- Conflict management
- Self-confidence and self-trust
- Creativity boost
- Relaxation habits in a stressful environment
Barely 1 in 5 employees are engaged in the job
(Global Workforce study, Towers Perrin)
- 8% are fully disengaged
- The remaining 71% fall into 2 categories: Enrolled (partially engaged) and Disenchanted (partially disengaged)
- There is a clear connection between engagement and retention. The more engaged the workforce, the greater the percent of employees plan on staying with their current employer.
Leaders are aware that employee engagement is important to business performance. Employee engagement has direct and demonstrable impact on productivity and performance. Thus, you will see better financial results.
Do your employees experience the following issues?
- Lack of performance
- Unable to address change
- Stress, overwhelm
- Lack of efficiency, initiative and ownership
- Communication issues
- Poor time management
- Often sick and/or absent
- Poor customer service
Employees’ needs must be identified and understood first so they can be matched with their organizations’ needs.
We provide team coaching to unleash the productivity and performance in organizations. Team coaching is critical when it comes to create transformative and long lasting change.
Benefits for your employees and your company:
- Working towards a common vision with a sense of purpose and passion
- Increased commitment, engagement and motivation
- Attract and retain the best talents in the market
- Improved quality of customer service
- More effective meetings and organization
- Increased performance
- Increased health (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual)
- Revenue growth
- A inspiring workplace culture and a sense of community